Engineering Expertise and Project Management Support
As part of our suite of engineering support services, we provide turn-key engineering project management as a fundamental area of expertise. Engineering project management requires high technical aptitude combined with a results-oriented approach to complete complex engineering projects. To do so successfully, our engineering project management services adhere to the high standards of project management methodologies and processes, with specialization solely on engineering projects.
Based on international benchmarking activities (Merrow, 2010), an average of 40% of all projects do not deliver on what is promised. At GHB Intellect, we have developed several key elements of our engineering project management service to deliver exceptional project management results:
- Analyze the requirements of the project.
- Develop a detailed project execution plan including resources, timelines, milestones, budget, risk factors, mitigation strategies, etc. Typically, we provide a fixed-price budget for the turn-key delivery and management. As a result, clients do not pay extra for project management.
- Assemble a top-notch team of technology expertsand technicians who are hand-picked to have the perfect background and experience for the project. The team will be managed by a veteran engineering project manager. The client gets to review resumes and verify the team’s fit for the job.
- Provision the right facilities and equipment necessary for the project.
- Manage the team and the project to make sure quality measures, deadlines and budgets are met, while keeping client abreast of the progress.
- Deliver a full report along with all raw data. The reports and data are confidential to the client and are not shared with others.
This service can be used for engineering as well as reverse engineering projects. Engineering Project Management is especially useful for non-engineering clients (such as law firms) who require engineering and/or scientific activity (whether small or large) to be performed for them but do not have the time or expertise to manage the associated resources and projects. This is also very important in litigation-related projects, where industry-accepted engineering best practices must be shown to have been employed.
To get a better idea of how we can help you with your engineering projects, please contact us for a consultation with one of our engineering project managers.