Technology Consulting for a Winning Litigation Strategy
Our technical consulting services leverage a wide variety of highly specialized technical subject matter experts with diverse and extensive experience across a variety of backgrounds. A technical consultant typically has formal education in a technology field with a specific concentration in one of the following fields of expertise.
Selecting Technology Consultants
A utility patent covers the useful features of an invention, such as a machine, process, or composition of matter. Utility patents include the rights to manufacture, sell, use, or import the invention.
Patent protection is available for a limited time, and periodic payments are required to keep a patent in force. In the United States, for utility patents filed on or after June 8, 1995, the term of the patent is 20 years from the earliest filing date of the application on which the patent was granted and any prior U.S. or Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications from which the patent claims priority, regardless of the time it takes for the patent to issue.
We offer our clients our expertise in developing, drafting, filing and prosecuting patents in a variety of technical and scientific fields, This ranges anywhere from software and hardware, wired/wireless communications, security, multimedia, and semiconductors, to chemical and material sciences, biotechnology, medical devices, etc.
Technical Consulting Products
As leaders in their respective fields, our technical consultants are specialized in various high-tech and scientific industries. Our technical consultants are constantly evolving and expanding their knowledge base with complimentary research so if you don’t find a specific product or service listed in our catalog, contact us and we would be happy to discuss – There’s a good chance we offer it although it’s not explicitly stated! Our catalog is constantly growing and we pride ourselves in the breadth and depth of our technical consulting service catalog.
Technical Consulting and Intellectual Property
Our technical consulting services extend beyond engineering development and in to the world of intellectual property. GHB technical consultants are also available to assist with reverse engineering, IP valuations and expert witness services. Our extensive engineering labs are well-equipped with state-of-the-art engineering, measurement, and testing tools to allow the provision of comprehensive reverse engineering as well as technical consulting services.
Related Case Studies
- Case Study: Patent Portfolio Quality Ranking and Analysis
- Case Study: Patent Valuation of a Brewing Company
- Case Study: Fair Market Value of a CSP Supplier
- DOCSIS 3.0 Set-Top-Box Tuner Architecture Case Study
- Base Station Antennas Case Study
- LED Device Structure Case Study Project
- Hearing Aid Case Study Project
- Stacked Chip Flexibility Testing Case Study Project
- Stacked Chip Stress Testing Case Study
- Touchscreen Analysis Case Study
- RF Module Amplifier Architectural Analysis and Simulation Case Study
- Processor Circuit Extraction and Analysis Case Study Project
- CPU-PCB Adhesion Analysis Case Study
- H.264 Players Case Study
- Smartphone Video Decoder Case Study Project
- Source Code Review Case Study
- Wi-Fi WLAN Network Protocol Investigation Case Study
- Wireless Docking Station Teardown Case Study Project
- Case Study: Technical Evaluation and Patent Valuation of a Vehicular Device
Request a Consultation
GHB Intellect has been providing IP technical and business consulting services since 2007, including turn-key IP assessments, development, management, valuation, and monetization support. Our goal is to align our client’s IP portfolio development and monetization activities with their business objectives.