Various smartphones and access points
Show evidence of use of an essential patent claim regarding optional features of 802.11n/ac in the target devices
- Created a test plan to perform over-the-air testing and analysis
- Established communication between the mobile and an access point
- Captured network protocol packets using AirPcap packet capture adaptor on a laptop and Wireshark network protocol analyzer
- Set up the packet capture in “promiscuous” mode
- Sifted through the captured MAC packets to find the appropriate packets transmitted. Analyzed the content of those packets to identify if infringement took place.
- Full report generated including test methodology, test results, explanation of results, and expert opinion