In-depth knowledge of GSM, CDMA (3GPP2), UMTS/WCDMA/LTE (3GPP), IEEE 802.11, Bluetooth, ISDB-T, DVB, UWB, USB standards and technologies • Extensive hands-on technical experience in: o Cellular handset design and development (CDMA) o Cellular networks (design, deployment and optimization) o PHY, MAC, Network layer designs, simulations and development o Hardware/software architectural designs, system analyses, partitioning o Reconfigurable hardware architectures o Real-time, power-sensitive embedded system development o Embedded DSP programming
• Research and development of UWB, UMTS (WCDMA, HSDPA), and GSM systems. • Expertise in low power systems design for high speed modems and multi-media applications • Development of advanced UWB and UMTS transceivers, low power consumption architecture, and cross layer algorithm design
Wifi, UMTS/WCDMA, GSM, GMSK, FSK, FH-CDMA, DS-CDMA, OFDM, LTE • Satellite Communication • All network layers • System engineering and simulations • Communication system architecture • Wireless and mobile communication standards
• Long standardization and protocol design experience in a variety of Standard Organizations (3GPP, 3GPP2, IETF, IEEE 802.11, WFA). • Active contributor of IPv6 usage in mobile networks, IPv4/IPv6 translation, mobile IP, location determination in WiFi network • Designed and standardized the generic bootstrapping architecture for 3GGP2
Statistical analysis and processing of signals and data; physical layer and MAC layer algorithms for wireless systems including: o 3GPP2 (UMB) o 3GPP (HSPA, LTE, LTE-Advanced) o IEEE 802.11 (a/b/g/n/ac) technologies • Working experience with specific features and algorithms including: • Power control • Inter-cell interference control • Dynamic/adaptive resource coordination and association • Single and multi-user MIMO • Beamforming and precoding • Coordinated multi-point transmission • Peer-to-peer communication
Numerous technical and strategic contributions and inventions in 3G/4G wireless communications technologies such as 3GPP LTE (Adv.)/HSPA, WiFi, IEEE802.16/WiMAX, 3GPP2/CDMA2000/EV-DO from air interface and systems architecture perspectives. • Current research focus on advanced Spectrum Sharing, Small Cell/HetNet Solutions, Multicomm and MultiCell Cooperative Communication, Carrier Aggregation, CoMP, D2D/M2M and Group Communications.
RF System design including high level architecture and behavioral modeling, Detailed system lineup and high level link budget, External component specifications and embedding, RF circuits design with simulation modeling, as well as hands on lab validation and optimization, RF/Mixed Signal block and modem partitioning
• Automotive Systems • wireless data networks, high-speed LANs, multithreaded processors, intelligent I/O controllers, object-oriented systems, I/O and OS virtualization, and raster graphics. • instruction set architecture, system busses, cache and associative memories, symmetric multiprocessors, event driven systems, object-oriented systems, I/O protocols and interfaces, and the history of computing. • IEEE 802.11 standard and Wi-Fi products that implement 802.11 • low-power circuit techniques, including both dynamic logic and asynchronous logic.
Deep understanding and experience in communications theory and practice, performance analysis, and multimedia theory and applications (Speech [various codecs from very low bit rate, such as MELPe to broadband], audio [PAC], video [various, especially MPEG family and particularly H.264])•All digital and analog modulation techniques, e.g., AM, FM, PM, QAM, CDMA, OFDM.•Many years of experience in simulation, both with tools (e.g., Matlab) and by programming in C•Extensive experience in real-time programming,in C as well as in embedded languages•Extensive experience in hardware design and implementation of real time systems•RF planning•Deep understanding and experience with Stochastic processes both in continuous and discretetime domains, probability theory, statistics, quantitative analysis, queueing analysis, speech, audio, and video coding techniques•Familiar with many commercial and military standards from wired to wireless to multimedia applications, such as xDSL, WiFi, WiMax, LTE, UMTS/WCDMA, MIMO, cdma2000, GSM, UWB, G.7xx, MELPe, MPEG, H.264 and manymore.•OPNET•ProLab
• Mobile internet and internet visionary • Evolved Packet Core (LTE) • CDMA network • R&D on next generation IP networking architectures and technologies including mobile and converged broadband networks • 3GPP, 3GPP2, TIA, WiMAX and IETF • High-speed data and fax modems • High performance digital signal processing (DSP) • Software Defined Networking (SDN) • Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
• Technical expertise in global public network communications technology & protocols including: o Switching, Routing o IETF RFCs o Voice over IP o Signaling System Number 7 o IETF SigTran protocols o SIP o IMS o Call processing o W3C WebRTC o Content Distribution o Firewall/Proxy o Ethernet Switching o Deep packet Inspection o Wireless Communications o Asynchronous Transfer Mode & xDSL Access Technologies o Cable Infrastructure
• Cellular technologies: LTE, LTE-A, Carrier Aggregation-CA, HSPA, HSPA+, Multi-SIM, Wi-Fi, WLAN • Requirement analysis, test planning and test case development • Strong cellular modem System/HW/FW Protocol and call flow debugging and analysis skillset • GCT/PTCRB/Carrier certification • Mobile handset and base station testing • Lab/Field testing and log analysis • Mobile handset/base station testing • Working knowledge on test equipment • Automation Frame work development tool SW-Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz, Anite, Agilent, Spirent
•Design, model, build, and optimization of cellular networks.•Communication Systems Theory Expert-Mathematical modeling of modulation and coding techniques, propagation, digital signal processing, spread spectrum, MIMO, capacity. Develop algorithms for locating cellular phones, automatically selecting radio frequencies, constructive wave delay; Laser, Radio, and Acoustic-Wave modeling and design.•Expert in LTE, VoLTE,and Video Telephony over IMS.•Experienced in 3GPP Standard.•Father of SON (Self Organizing Networks).•Mentored others to good understanding of telecommunication systems involving CDMA, UMTS, and LTE including and IP Multimedia Subsystem/SIP.
GHB Intellect has been providing IP technical and business consulting services since 2007, including turn-key IP assessments, development, management, valuation, and monetization support. Our goal is to align our client’s IP portfolio development and monetization activities with their business objectives.