• Processors/CPUs, PCB, Fab processes • Ultra Fast Mixed-Signal Circuit, Space-based Communications, advanced submicron devices • Extensive experience with wireless protocols including 802.11, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth • Hands on CMOS: architecture, design, tape-out and test complex chips, including memory, mixed signal, and RF • Extensive chip reverse engineering experience • Extensive circuit extraction experience • Patent and IP / IPR experience
• Automotive Systems • wireless data networks, high-speed LANs, multithreaded processors, intelligent I/O controllers, object-oriented systems, I/O and OS virtualization, and raster graphics. • instruction set architecture, system busses, cache and associative memories, symmetric multiprocessors, event driven systems, object-oriented systems, I/O protocols and interfaces, and the history of computing. • IEEE 802.11 standard and Wi-Fi products that implement 802.11 • low-power circuit techniques, including both dynamic logic and asynchronous logic.
Deep understanding and experience in communications theory and practice, performance analysis, and multimedia theory and applications (Speech [various codecs from very low bit rate, such as MELPe to broadband], audio [PAC], video [various, especially MPEG family and particularly H.264])•All digital and analog modulation techniques, e.g., AM, FM, PM, QAM, CDMA, OFDM.•Many years of experience in simulation, both with tools (e.g., Matlab) and by programming in C•Extensive experience in real-time programming,in C as well as in embedded languages•Extensive experience in hardware design and implementation of real time systems•RF planning•Deep understanding and experience with Stochastic processes both in continuous and discretetime domains, probability theory, statistics, quantitative analysis, queueing analysis, speech, audio, and video coding techniques•Familiar with many commercial and military standards from wired to wireless to multimedia applications, such as xDSL, WiFi, WiMax, LTE, UMTS/WCDMA, MIMO, cdma2000, GSM, UWB, G.7xx, MELPe, MPEG, H.264 and manymore.•OPNET•ProLab
• Semiconductor Process and Materials Research/Development • Encompassing Interconnect Conductive multi-level metallization, gate metallization, Inter-level dielectric Isolation and Passivation for fabrication of DRAM • Flash EEPROM • EPROM • Bipolar • Microprocessors • Semiconductor Microchip Packaging Materials and Process • Material’s Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Characterization, and Product Reliability
Product development•Organizational development•Operation management•Extremely complex products that tax limits of design & process technology•Processors, from slice microprocessors to state-of-the-art PC processors to 8-bit microcontrollers•CAD strategy and CAD purchasing•Offshore design centers setup and management•Production planning and inventory management•Corporate budgeting and planning•Deep understandingof PC industry and PC technology•Practical understanding of legal problems and litigation
• Cellular technologies: LTE, LTE-A, Carrier Aggregation-CA, HSPA, HSPA+, Multi-SIM, Wi-Fi, WLAN • Requirement analysis, test planning and test case development • Strong cellular modem System/HW/FW Protocol and call flow debugging and analysis skillset • GCT/PTCRB/Carrier certification • Mobile handset and base station testing • Lab/Field testing and log analysis • Mobile handset/base station testing • Working knowledge on test equipment • Automation Frame work development tool SW-Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz, Anite, Agilent, Spirent
• HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, Image processing and analysis, Linear algebra, Multiple-view image geometry, Deep learning convolutional networks, Models of computation, Parallel processing, Microprocessor architecture, Embedded systems, Web application tools and libraries
• Automotive Systems, cellular network and protocols (GSM, LTE, 5G) • wireless data networks, high-speed LANs, multithreaded processors, intelligent I/O controllers, objectoriented systems, I/O and OS virtualization, and raster graphics. • instruction set architecture, system busses, cache and associative memories, symmetric multiprocessors, event driven systems, object-oriented systems, I/O protocols and interfaces, and the history of computing. • IEEE 802.11 standard and Wi-Fi products that implement 802.11 • low-power circuit techniques, including both dynamic logic and asynchronous logic. • System busses and I/O control protocols.
• Computer Vision • Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) • FPGA DSP System Design • High Performance Computing Architecture
GHB Intellect has been providing IP technical and business consulting services since 2007, including turn-key IP assessments, development, management, valuation, and monetization support. Our goal is to align our client’s IP portfolio development and monetization activities with their business objectives.