Last updated August 4, 2021
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time for any reason, of which you will be alerted by reviewing the “Last Updated” date of this policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on the website, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification.
Collection of Your Information
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, interests, and preferences, that you voluntarily give us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the website.
- Information our servers automatically collect when you access the website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
- Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g., valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, or request information about our services from the website.
Use of Your Information
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our products and services.
- To respond to product and customer service requests.
- To fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
GHB Intellect will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information without your permission to any third parties.
Safeguarding and Securing Your Information
GHB Intellect is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. GHB Intellect has made reasonable efforts to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided on the website.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you may wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, please check if there is a box in which you can leave empty or unchecked if you do not want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to delete your information.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.