• MBA level IT Management instructor at Northwest University
• Computer Science & Network Engineering teacher at Oregon Institute of Technology
20+ yrs of experience in software and consumer electronics.
Motivated and driven executive who delivered the perfect combination of software and hardware to realize best in class UI experience for consumer electronics and mobile devices.
Published several patents covering user enhancements, product safety and media extensions.
• Authored several technical and standards papers
• Senior Member of IEEE
Experienced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professional capable of solving complex problems
Innovative R&D engineer
Proficient in analyzing Intellectual Property Assets
Skilled quantitative analyst
• EE Times ACE Awards
• Member of IEEE Solid State Circuits
Passionate senior communication systems semiconductor business leader with extensive expertise. Specializes in business center management, RF systems, RFIC, mixed signal and DSP R&D management.
15+ yrs of experience in radio access and core networks of wireless telecommunications
Comprehensive technical knowledge of RAN technologies in 4G and 3G wireless systems
Expertise in 3GPP, IETF and 3GPP2 specifications for IMS, VoIP, LTE, UMTS, and CDMA networks
Proficient in IMS network architecture/procedures/interfaces, SIP, MAP, CAMEL, Diameter, SMS
Strong background in digital signal processing and its applications
• 25+ years of progressive telecom and wireless industry experience in innovation, design, development, and
o Well-rounded experience in wireless communications involving mobile phones, mobile networks
and mobile base stations, and mobile carriers/service providers, wireless local and personal area
o A multi-disciplined background combining software, firmware, hardware, RF, protocol and
• Expert Witness for and deposed in an IPR case
• Over 25 years of experience as a wireless and systems engineer. With more than 70 patents, he has an indepth understanding of the patent process and technical writing. • Has worked at both ends of cellular ecosystem, infrastructure and handset, for large companies such as Qualcomm, Motorola, Fujitsu and Texas Instrument, and several small start-ups. • As the founder and CTO of a successful start-up company, he headed the development of an Ultra-Low Latency (ULL) 2×2 MIMO modem, providing state of the art data rates, with an end-to-end latency of less than 8usec. • Was responsible for technology roadmap, product management and technical marketing of all of LTE and LTE-Advanced (Including LTE-U and mmWave Access and backhaul) research and product activities. • At Powerwave, duties included design and development of LTE Small Cell base station, as well as overseeing system architecture group activities. • At Fujitsu, invented and patented a feature called “Site-Selection Transmit Diversity” (SSDT) for WCDMA systems, and introduced it to 3GPP WG1 working group, which was subsequently accepted as part of R99 (Rel4) UMTS/WCDMA standards.
• Member of Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers
• IEEE senior member
Experienced in depositions, expert declarations
Experienced in advanced telecommunication and military systems, CATV digital appliances with a core expertise in multimedia transport over LAN/WAN satellite, wireless and cable and compression technologies
• 7 Publications
PhD from Columbia University, Department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Experienced in IP and technology
Specialized in mobile and fixed networks, telephony systems, PON, HFC, FTTx, Optical networking, LAN, MAN, WAN, traffic modeling, traffic engineering, CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, Wi-Fi, Ethernet protocols, routing, switching, TCP/IP stack, Consumer products, home automation, automotive protocols, SaaS, PaaS, VM, distributed computing, distributed storage
• Named AT&T Innovator of the Year
• Awarded AT&T Bell Labs President’s Quality Award
35 years of experience in Telecom, including wireless applications, IoT, E-commerce, Virtual reality/Augmented reality, Security, Location-based services, TV/Video, Electronic advertising, Speech applications, and internet search.
Highly experienced in patent portfolio landscaping, mining, development, management, and monetization
• 1 patent
• Bilingual, Native Finnish and English,
• Volunteer fireman
Experienced in working closely with chipset suppliers, OEMs, manufacturing, wireless operators in North America and globally
Proficient in marketing, product management, product development, supply chain and overall strategy creation