Over 30 years of experience in IP, technical support for IP licensing, technology and patent evaluation and reverse engineering.
Specialized in Electro-Optics, Imaging and Video Systems and Codecs, and Software development
• MBA level IT Management instructor at Northwest University
• Computer Science & Network Engineering teacher at Oregon Institute of Technology
20+ yrs of experience in software and consumer electronics.
Motivated and driven executive who delivered the perfect combination of software and hardware to realize best in class UI experience for consumer electronics and mobile devices.
Published several patents covering user enhancements, product safety and media extensions.
• Australian Bureau of Statistics Scholarship
• Member of Golden Key International Honor Society
Specialized in Location Services, GPS, indoor positioning
Expertise in algorithmic software development, computational math, modeling, statistics and data analysis
• Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
• Co-author of books on HBase and Hadoop
• Big Data books reviewer
• Cloudera Certified Hadoop Administrator
• Java Programmer Certification, SUN
• MSCD (C++, VB path) Certification (Microsoft)
Hands-on Software Architect and Data Scientist
Performed Hadoop/Cloud consulting projects for various large corporations.
Total number of Hadoop clusters set up so far: 125+
Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
Co-author books on HBase and Hadoop
Big Data books reviewer
Certified Cloudera Hadoop Administrator
• 10 years of experience
• Co-invented the most widely-adopted platform for smartphone-automotive interface
• Pioneered integration of wearables with automotive systems
• Multiple awards for inventions in automotive infotainment and sensor networks
• 30+ patents
• 25+ papers
• 1 book
10 years of experience
Concepting and prototyping innovative devices
Evangelizing new device technologies and UX
In-car experiences, app platforms & interoperability with mobile devices.
Natural user interfaces (NUI) & Tangible user interfaces (TUI).
Biometrics sensing in automotive & mobile. Inventor of the most widely adopted cross-platform solution for smartphone-automotive interoperability.
Hands-on startup experience with the ability to work independently on early stage incubation and R&D efforts.
20 years of experience in third/fourth/fifth generation wireless technologies, system integration, Wi-Fi, RF engineering in regard to LTE, WCDMA, HSPA+, network communication, life cycle development, and system designView Fullscreen
• A member of:
o IEEE Computer Society
o IEEE Consumer Electronics Society
o IEEE Communications Society
o IEEE Management Society
o IEEE Senior Member
o IEEE San Diego Section Executive Committee as Treasurer
Results-driven Senior Executive with more than 20 years of experience and expertise in software and hardware engineering.
Further expertise as a project and program manager with a strong blend of creative and technical skills.
Demonstrated success in product and technology research and development as well as engineering process development and improvement.
Experienced principal engineer with emphasis in embedded systems and data science applications.
15 years of experience in coding and leading software design/development of complex technical projects.