• Author of a book on OFDM and LTE
• Book chapters on Wireless USB and Bluetooth
• Various journal/conference papers
PhD with 30+ Yrs of experience
Experienced and knowledgeable in all network layers with a strong focus on the PHY layer
Solid understanding of the system engineering process from requirements to testing
Clear understanding of the fundamentals of architecture
Familiar with many standards, including 2G cellular, 3GPP, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, WiMEDIA, etc
Expert in C++, MATLAB, octave, and many other computer languages
Practical and implementation-oriented in outlook
Expert at using mathematics and computer modeling to generate clear, intuitive solutions
• 16 papers
• 100+ major standards contributions
• 2 test vector documents
• 10 MAC/security design guides
Extensive experience radio resource management evaluation, simulation, standardization, and implementation
Registered USPTO patent agent
Intensive IP analysis work
• Member IEEE
• Teaches many communications/ computer courses and seminars
• Published a book
Experienced in Telecommunications and Information Services.
• Senior Member of IEEE
Specialized in optical networks and components
Developed system models and hardware
R&D in fiber optics and photonics.
Expert witness experience
Performance analysis of satellite cross-link.
Optical distribution of microwave signals in satellites.
• 2 plenary talks
• 8 journal papers
• 3 technical reports
• 21 conference papers
• Finalist in student paper contest IEEE APS 2006.
• Honored as outstanding graduate student
• 10+ years of experience in antenna design, simulation, fabrication, instruments (Network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, Oscilloscope …), PCB etching,, near-field and far-field measurements
• PhD in Electrical Engineering
• 6 granted US patents