• 16 papers
• 100+ major standards contributions
• 2 test vector documents
• 10 MAC/security design guides
Extensive experience radio resource management evaluation, simulation, standardization, and implementation
Registered USPTO patent agent
Intensive IP analysis work
• Senior Member of IEEE
Specialized in optical networks and components
Developed system models and hardware
R&D in fiber optics and photonics.
Expert witness experience
Performance analysis of satellite cross-link.
Optical distribution of microwave signals in satellites.
• PhD with 30+ Yrs of experience • Experienced and knowledgeable in all network layers with a strong focus on the PHY layer • Solid understanding of the system engineering process from requirements to testing • Clear understanding of the fundamentals of architecture • Familiar with many standards, including 2G cellular, 3GPP, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, WiMEDIA, etc • Expert in C++, MATLAB, octave, and many other computer languages • Practical and implementation-oriented in outlook • Expert at using mathematics and computer modeling to generate clear, intuitive solutions
• 2 plenary talks
• 8 journal papers
• 3 technical reports
• 21 conference papers
• Finalist in student paper contest IEEE APS 2006.
• Honored as outstanding graduate student
• 10+ years of experience in antenna design, simulation, fabrication, instruments (Network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, Oscilloscope …), PCB etching,, near-field and far-field measurements
• PhD in Electrical Engineering
• 6 granted US patents