Over 35 years of hands-on experience in radio frequency engineering.Expertise in: High power amplifiers, transceiver and antenna design, communication and radar subsystem design.
• EE Times ACE Awards
• Member of IEEE Solid State Circuits
Passionate senior communication systems semiconductor business leader with extensive expertise. Specializes in business center management, RF systems, RFIC, mixed signal and DSP R&D management.
• PhD with 30+ Yrs of experience • Experienced and knowledgeable in all network layers with a strong focus on the PHY layer • Solid understanding of the system engineering process from requirements to testing • Clear understanding of the fundamentals of architecture • Familiar with many standards, including 2G cellular, 3GPP, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, WiMEDIA, etc • Expert in C++, MATLAB, octave, and many other computer languages • Practical and implementation-oriented in outlook • Expert at using mathematics and computer modeling to generate clear, intuitive solutions
•Two-time Hughes Aircraft Division Patent Award winner.
•59 issued US patents, over 200 issued international patents.
•Numerous IC design team awards at Hughes and Raytheon.
•Hughes Masters Fellow, Engineers Fellow, Doctoral Fellow.
•Menara Networks EDC IC Team Award.
20+ years of experience especially in high performance / high dynamic range analog mixed signal, custom digital, and RF integrated circuit design.
• 31 US Issued Patents; 1 pending
• Languages: English and French
• PhD, 35+ years combined experience in High Technology; Manufacturing, Development, Research and Start Up Companies
• Manufacturing, Outsourcing, Product Qualification, Reliability and Equipment Design of High-Tech Electronics
• Specialized Technical Skills: LCD, OLED, Electronic Packaging of Displays and Components, Touchscreens, Smartphone Teardown and Analysis
• Lecturer in Electronic Displays and Inter-Disciplinary Work in Biophysics Technologies
• Liquid Crystal Displays and Flat Panel Display Design/Packaging/Manufacturing
• 2 plenary talks
• 8 journal papers
• 3 technical reports
• 21 conference papers
• Finalist in student paper contest IEEE APS 2006.
• Honored as outstanding graduate student
• 10+ years of experience in antenna design, simulation, fabrication, instruments (Network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, Oscilloscope …), PCB etching,, near-field and far-field measurements
• PhD in Electrical Engineering
• 6 granted US patents