• 20 technical papers and publications
• 2 books published
• Adjunct Professor and Lecturer of courses in 2G, 3G, and 4G Telecommunication Systems (LTE)
• Review Panel Member for the National Science Foundation (NSF)
• Telecommunications & DSP SoC architect, ASIC designer, & embedded software designer
• 20+ years of technology experience
• 15+ years of industry experience designing & managing telecommunications, electronic design automation & image processing products & projects
• 30+ mixed signal chips designed/fabricated
• 70 technical publications
• Professional Engineer (PE)
• Senior member of IEEE, ARRL, NSPE, AAAS, SPIE, MRS, Naval Institute
Over 20 years of experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
PhD in EE, minor in Aeronautical Engineering, Space-based Communications
Over a decade of experience at Intel
• IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee
• Voting member, 1993-2002; Editor, State Machines, 1996-1999; Editor, Task Group E, 2000-2002
• JEDEC JC-61 Standards Committee, Member
• Designed 24 processors in technologies ranging from TTL MSI to 45nm CMOS.
Over 30 years of experience in computer and system architecture, R&D, wired and wireless data networks, LTE, Wi-Fi protocols and IEEE 802.11 standards.
More than 25 patent litigation cases. Gave depositions and testified in court both in the U.S. and in Europe. Did numerous portfolio evaluations, claim analyses and prior art searches.
12 years developing raster graphics and image processing systems, I/O controllers and multiprocessor workstations. Invented and led development of the world’s first RAM-based color raster graphics system.
10 years applied symmetric multiprocessing to LAN servers and pioneered the use of a LAN as a virtual I/O channel. Invented and led development of the world’s first LAN with dynamically variable data rates.
15 years wireless data networks.
3 years writing operating systems and compilers
Strategic patentanalyst specializingin telecommunicationstandards, opticalcomponents,systemsandnetworks, analogcircuits,andsystemsonchipwith25yearsofexperience including3yearsanalyzingpatentsanddocumenting patentinfringement inclaimcharts.•Innovativepatentanalystwith13issuedpatentshavingdevelopedtwonew methodologiestofindevidenceofuseforsystempatents.•AbilitytoreverseengineerRF,analog,anddigitalcircuits,andCsoftwaresourcecode.•Autonomousindividualwithmanagerialskillsincludingprojectandpeoplemanagement,businessacumen,andlegallanguageunderstanding.
• Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
• Co-author of books on HBase and Hadoop
• Big Data books reviewer
• Cloudera Certified Hadoop Administrator
• Java Programmer Certification, SUN
• MSCD (C++, VB path) Certification (Microsoft)
Hands-on Software Architect and Data Scientist
Performed Hadoop/Cloud consulting projects for various large corporations.
Total number of Hadoop clusters set up so far: 125+
Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
Co-author books on HBase and Hadoop
Big Data books reviewer
Certified Cloudera Hadoop Administrator
• 10 years of experience
• Co-invented the most widely-adopted platform for smartphone-automotive interface
• Pioneered integration of wearables with automotive systems
• Multiple awards for inventions in automotive infotainment and sensor networks
• 30+ patents
• 25+ papers
• 1 book
10 years of experience
Concepting and prototyping innovative devices
Evangelizing new device technologies and UX
In-car experiences, app platforms & interoperability with mobile devices.
Natural user interfaces (NUI) & Tangible user interfaces (TUI).
Biometrics sensing in automotive & mobile. Inventor of the most widely adopted cross-platform solution for smartphone-automotive interoperability.
Hands-on startup experience with the ability to work independently on early stage incubation and R&D efforts.
20 years of experience in third/fourth/fifth generation wireless technologies, system integration, Wi-Fi, RF engineering in regard to LTE, WCDMA, HSPA+, network communication, life cycle development, and system design
•35+ of experience
•IEEE Senior Member
•Created computer power solutions.•Reduced the electronics cost by over 15%.•Lead the development of a PFC boost.•Lead control IC for LED bulb applications.•Initiated and drove the development of multi-phase IC products.•Industry’s leading computer power solutions.•Ramped to 2M units per month rate in less than 4 months.•Architected Intersil’s portable computer CPU power IC family.•Defined Intersil’s multiphase power management IC family that sold over 1.2B units in the 5 years.•Created a unique LED lighting.
•Experienced semiconductor professional, helping companies bring their ASIC to market, from specification and architecture to procurement and qualification. Also consulting as an independent expert in IP litigation or technical due diligence.