• 1 Book Chapter
• 9 Publications
• 5 Conference Paper
• 4 Patents
More than 30 yrs of experience in optical communication
PhD in EE and Computer
4 patents and 9 publications
• Large scale design, model, build, and optimization of cellular networks (the entire country of Chile, Mexico, Brazil, more) – from the ground up
Over 16 years of experience in cellular network optimization and drive testing.
• Past Director, SID Symposium Committee (10 years)
• Conference and Program Chair, SID Symposium and IDRC
• Past Member, SID Program Committee (15 years)
• 84 Patents
• 13 Publications
40+ yrs of experience in: Flat panel display (TFT, LCD), LED Lighting, LED displays, and optics, with interaction with producers and customers in multiple countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Korea and China.
Fellow of the Society for Information Display
Highly experienced as an expert witness (numerous IPRs, District Court Cases, expert reports and depositions)
• 22 Patents
• Harvard University: Associate Research Scientist
• University of Pennsylvania: Professor in Material Science and Engineering
• Technical Reviewer: Thin Solid Films and other journals
• Invited Lecturer:
Technology Workshops and Presentations at: Cisco, Celestica, Flextronics, Solectron,Jabil, Northrop Grummund, Motorola, Nokia, Raytheon, Boeing; and many other companies.
35+ yrs of experience in electronic materials, micro-devices, system design, failure analysis, surface science, thin films for both optical and electronic applications for LED device design, light fixture design and optimization, PCB, advanced electronics for LED power supply drivers and controllers, semiconductor devices, Li-Ion battery development for space satellites.
Experienced in depositions, expert declarations.