• 30+ mixed signal chips designed/fabricated
• 70 technical publications
• Professional Engineer (PE)
• Senior member of IEEE, ARRL, NSPE, AAAS, SPIE, MRS, Naval Institute
Over 20 years of experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
PhD in EE, minor in Aeronautical Engineering, Space-based Communications
Over a decade of experience at Intel
PhD with 17+ years of industry experience
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies
Successfully created innovative products in large complex organizations, as well as in small startups with tight budgets.
41 granted patents
• Life Senior Member of the IEEE.
• 10 issued/9 pending US patent applications & 6 Publications
• 2015 IEEE Region 6 Central Area Outstanding Engineer Award
• Member of the Executive Steering Committee of the San Francisco Bay Area Nanotechnology Council Chapter, 2005 to present. 2009 & 2014 Chair.
• IEEE SFBA Nanotechnology Council Chapter wins 2014 IEEE NTC Chapter Award.
• Editorial Board Member – International Journal of Humanitarian Technology
• IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference – 2014 Health Track Program Co-Chair
• Listed as a Grant Reviewer for the NSF
Expert in Image Sensor fabrication, operation, devices, packaging
Extensive industry experience spanning multiple applications of Integrated Circuit Technology with an emphasis in fabrication technology
Has contributed in Defense and Aerospace, Semiconductor Device and Manufacturing process development, 3G mobile technology, and Disk Drive Technology