15 yrs of experience in consumer electronics product design and manufacturing, mechanical design, lean manufacturing with international Fortune 500 companies.
Expert in mechanical design, electrical/mechanical new product introductions such as cell phone, tablets, wireless devices, lean manufacturing and assembly fixture design.
Worked in defense, consumer electronics, and biotechnology industries.
• Developed Benchmark unitized Body design, new suspension, new I-6 and V-8 with 1st airbag implementation.
• Invented and commercialized remote audio controls concept.
• Post-Merger Integration Leader to combine departments and processes for Chrysler/ AMC merger
• Over 30 yrs of automotive experience
• Expert in automotive product engineering, development, manufacturing, sourcing, integration, labor
• Experienced in intellectual property analysis and strategy
• Experiences at major US automotive brands as well as start-ups
• Experiences with electric vehicles
• Contributed to Grand Cherokee, Magnum, Wrangler, Dodge Dakota
• Responsible for manufacturing in Mexico, Canada, and the US.