•15 years of experience in consumer electronics product design and manufacturing, mechanical design, lean manufacturingwith international Fortune 500 companies. •Expert in mechanical design, electrical/mechanical new product introductions such as cell phone, tablets, wireless devices, lean manufacturing,and assembly fixture design.•Worked in defense, consumer electronics, and biotechnology industries.
• Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Medical device & automation experience since 1986
• Recognized as one of 100 notable people in the medical device industry by the Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry (MD&DI) publication in June 2008
• Developed Benchmark utilized Body design, new suspension, new I-6 and V-8 with 1st airbag implementation
• Invented and commercialized remote audio controls concept
• Poster-Merger Integration Leader to combine departments and processes for Chrysler/AMC Merger
Over 25 yrs of automotive experience
Expert in automotive product engineering, development, manufacturing, sourcing, integration, labor
Experienced in intellectual property analysis and strategy
Experiences at major US automotive brands as well as start-ups
Experiences with electric vehicles
Contributed to Grand Cherokee, Magnum, Wrangler, Dodge Dakota
Responsible for manufacturing in Mexico, Canada, and US.