• Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
• Co-author of books on HBase and Hadoop
• Big Data books reviewer
• Cloudera Certified Hadoop Administrator
• Java Programmer Certification, SUN
• MSCD (C++, VB path) Certification (Microsoft)
Hands-on Software Architect and Data Scientist
Performed Hadoop/Cloud consulting projects for various large corporations.
Total number of Hadoop clusters set up so far: 125+
Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
Co-author books on HBase and Hadoop
Big Data books reviewer
Certified Cloudera Hadoop Administrator
• 35+ publications
PhD, 15 years FinTech experience – data, credit & fraud models, accounting, compliance, portfolio management, vendors, lending platform development, credit risk, fraud prevention, prospecting
Expert in online and offline marketing analytics and data-driven optimization.
Extensive machine learning, text analysis, and statistics background.
• 48 + published patent application
Over 30 years of experience
Unique blend of technology plus business expertise
Extensive mobile, satellite, IoT, security, and machine learning experience
Experienced principal engineer with emphasis in embedded systems and data science applications.
15 years of experience in coding and leading software design/development of complex technical projects.