• 16 papers
• 100+ major standards contributions
• 2 test vector documents
• 10 MAC/security design guides
Extensive experience radio resource management evaluation, simulation, standardization, and implementation
Registered USPTO patent agent
Intensive IP analysis work
• Authored several technical and standards papers
• Senior Member of IEEE
Experienced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professional capable of solving complex problems
Innovative R&D engineer
Proficient in analyzing Intellectual Property Assets
Skilled quantitative analyst
• IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee
• Voting member, 1993-2002; Editor, State Machines, 1996-1999; Editor, Task Group E, 2000-2002
• JEDEC JC-61 Standards Committee, Member
• Designed 24 processors in technologies ranging from TTL MSI to 45nm CMOS.
Over 30 years of experience in computer and system architecture, R&D, wired and wireless data networks, LTE, Wi-Fi protocols and IEEE 802.11 standards.
More than 25 patent litigation cases. Gave depositions and testified in court both in the U.S. and in Europe. Did numerous portfolio evaluations, claim analyses and prior art searches.
12 years developing raster graphics and image processing systems, I/O controllers and multiprocessor workstations. Invented and led development of the world’s first RAM-based color raster graphics system.
10 years applied symmetric multiprocessing to LAN servers and pioneered the use of a LAN as a virtual I/O channel. Invented and led development of the world’s first LAN with dynamically variable data rates.
15 years wireless data networks.
3 years writing operating systems and compilers
• 40+ patents
• Lecturer at 3GPP, BBF, ATIS, 3GPP2, WiMAX Forum
• Numerous contributions to various industry standards
25+ yrs of experience in network architecture and mobile communication.
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
• Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
• Co-author of books on HBase and Hadoop
• Big Data books reviewer
• Cloudera Certified Hadoop Administrator
• Java Programmer Certification, SUN
• MSCD (C++, VB path) Certification (Microsoft)
Hands-on Software Architect and Data Scientist
Performed Hadoop/Cloud consulting projects for various large corporations.
Total number of Hadoop clusters set up so far: 125+
Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
Co-author books on HBase and Hadoop
Big Data books reviewer
Certified Cloudera Hadoop Administrator
• 10 years of experience
• Co-invented the most widely-adopted platform for smartphone-automotive interface
• Pioneered integration of wearables with automotive systems
• Multiple awards for inventions in automotive infotainment and sensor networks
• 30+ patents
• 25+ papers
• 1 book
10 years of experience
Concepting and prototyping innovative devices
Evangelizing new device technologies and UX
In-car experiences, app platforms & interoperability with mobile devices.
Natural user interfaces (NUI) & Tangible user interfaces (TUI).
Biometrics sensing in automotive & mobile. Inventor of the most widely adopted cross-platform solution for smartphone-automotive interoperability.
Hands-on startup experience with the ability to work independently on early stage incubation and R&D efforts.
20 years of experience in third/fourth/fifth generation wireless technologies, system integration, Wi-Fi, RF engineering in regard to LTE, WCDMA, HSPA+, network communication, life cycle development, and system design
• Several awarded projects
• Implemented Machine Learning methodologies for predicting image quality, forecasting behavior, associating/fusing multi-INT data, and alerting on anomalous events
• Developed Dynamic Bayesian Network Models for inferring intent based on past behaviors
• Developed models for inferring the uncertainty of measurement and process model parameters
• Technical manager and principal investigator for multiple programs including the Army, MDA, and DTRA
Accomplished and skilled Data Scientist with diverse computational research experience with an emphasis in advanced Machine Learning methodologies.
• Senior Member of IEEE
Specialized in optical networks and components
Developed system models and hardware
R&D in fiber optics and photonics.
Expert witness experience
Performance analysis of satellite cross-link.
Optical distribution of microwave signals in satellites.
15+ yrs of experience in radio access and core networks of wireless telecommunications
Comprehensive technical knowledge of RAN technologies in 4G and 3G wireless systems
Expertise in 3GPP, IETF and 3GPP2 specifications for IMS, VoIP, LTE, UMTS, and CDMA networks
Proficient in IMS network architecture/procedures/interfaces, SIP, MAP, CAMEL, Diameter, SMS
Strong background in digital signal processing and its applications
• 25+ years of progressive telecom and wireless industry experience in innovation, design, development, and
o Well-rounded experience in wireless communications involving mobile phones, mobile networks
and mobile base stations, and mobile carriers/service providers, wireless local and personal area
o A multi-disciplined background combining software, firmware, hardware, RF, protocol and
• Expert Witness for and deposed in an IPR case
• 20+ years of experience in the internet, wireless, and networking industry
• Balanced networking experience ranging from:
o Network architecture
o Design & engineering with core & metro service providers
o Systems & product engineering with networking equipment vendors
o Network security web architecture & protocol design as a consultant
Experienced principal engineer with emphasis in embedded systems and data science applications.
15 years of experience in coding and leading software design/development of complex technical projects.