• Developed Benchmark unitized Body design, new suspension, new I-6 and V-8 with 1st airbag implementation.
• Invented and commercialized remote audio controls concept.
• Post-Merger Integration Leader to combine departments and processes for Chrysler/ AMC merger
• Over 30 yrs of automotive experience
• Expert in automotive product engineering, development, manufacturing, sourcing, integration, labor
• Experienced in intellectual property analysis and strategy
• Experiences at major US automotive brands as well as start-ups
• Experiences with electric vehicles
• Contributed to Grand Cherokee, Magnum, Wrangler, Dodge Dakota
• Responsible for manufacturing in Mexico, Canada, and the US.
• 7 Publications
PhD from Columbia University, Department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering
35-year experience in IP and technology
Specialized in mobile and fixed networks, telephony systems, PON, HFC, FTTx, Optical networking, LAN, MAN, WAN, traffic modeling, traffic engineering, CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, Wi-Fi, Ethernet protocols, routing, switching, TCP/IP stack, Consumer products, home automation, automotive protocols, SaaS, PaaS, VM, distributed computing, distributed storage
• Named AT&T Innovator of the Year
• Awarded AT&T Bell Labs President’s Quality Award
35 years of experience in Telecom, including wireless applications, IoT, E-commerce, Virtual reality/Augmented reality, Security, Location-based services, TV/Video, Electronic advertising, Speech applications, and internet search.
Highly experienced in patent portfolio landscaping, mining, development, management, and monetization