• MBA level IT Management instructor at Northwest University
• Computer Science & Network Engineering teacher at Oregon Institute of Technology
20+ yrs of experience in software and consumer electronics.
Motivated and driven executive who delivered the perfect combination of software and hardware to realize best in class UI experience for consumer electronics and mobile devices.
Published several patents covering user enhancements, product safety and media extensions.
• 16 papers
• 100+ major standards contributions
• 2 test vector documents
• 10 MAC/security design guides
Extensive experience radio resource management evaluation, simulation, standardization, and implementation
Registered USPTO patent agent
Intensive IP analysis work
• Authored several technical and standards papers
• Senior Member of IEEE
Experienced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professional capable of solving complex problems
Innovative R&D engineer
Proficient in analyzing Intellectual Property Assets
Skilled quantitative analyst
Strategic patentanalyst specializingin telecommunicationstandards, opticalcomponents,systemsandnetworks, analogcircuits,andsystemsonchipwith25yearsofexperience including3yearsanalyzingpatentsanddocumenting patentinfringement inclaimcharts.•Innovativepatentanalystwith13issuedpatentshavingdevelopedtwonew methodologiestofindevidenceofuseforsystempatents.•AbilitytoreverseengineerRF,analog,anddigitalcircuits,andCsoftwaresourcecode.•Autonomousindividualwithmanagerialskillsincludingprojectandpeoplemanagement,businessacumen,andlegallanguageunderstanding.
• 40+ patents
• Lecturer at 3GPP, BBF, ATIS, 3GPP2, WiMAX Forum
• Numerous contributions to various industry standards
25+ yrs of experience in network architecture and mobile communication.
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
• Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
• Co-author of books on HBase and Hadoop
• Big Data books reviewer
• Cloudera Certified Hadoop Administrator
• Java Programmer Certification, SUN
• MSCD (C++, VB path) Certification (Microsoft)
Hands-on Software Architect and Data Scientist
Performed Hadoop/Cloud consulting projects for various large corporations.
Total number of Hadoop clusters set up so far: 125+
Creator of an eDiscovery/Enterprise Search solution, (Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, HBase, EC2, S3, text analytics, document classification)
Co-author books on HBase and Hadoop
Big Data books reviewer
Certified Cloudera Hadoop Administrator
• Several awarded projects
• Implemented Machine Learning methodologies for predicting image quality, forecasting behavior, associating/fusing multi-INT data, and alerting on anomalous events
• Developed Dynamic Bayesian Network Models for inferring intent based on past behaviors
• Developed models for inferring the uncertainty of measurement and process model parameters
• Technical manager and principal investigator for multiple programs including the Army, MDA, and DTRA
Accomplished and skilled Data Scientist with diverse computational research experience with an emphasis in advanced Machine Learning methodologies.
•A great communicator and an inventive thinker•Deep knowledge of office suites both as poacher and gamekeeper•Broad level of experience in a wide variety selection of programming languages and principles and is enthusiastic and inquisitive about technology.•Professionally written C#, VB, VBA and dealt extensively with Silverlight, XML and SQL.•Written well-received complex specs and presented designs both internally and externally to large audiences.
• 20+ years of experience in the internet, wireless, and networking industry
• Balanced networking experience ranging from:
o Network architecture
o Design & engineering with core & metro service providers
o Systems & product engineering with networking equipment vendors
o Network security web architecture & protocol design as a consultant
• 7 Publications
PhD from Columbia University, Department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Experienced in IP and technology
Specialized in mobile and fixed networks, telephony systems, PON, HFC, FTTx, Optical networking, LAN, MAN, WAN, traffic modeling, traffic engineering, CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, Wi-Fi, Ethernet protocols, routing, switching, TCP/IP stack, Consumer products, home automation, automotive protocols, SaaS, PaaS, VM, distributed computing, distributed storage
Experienced principal engineer with emphasis in embedded systems and data science applications.
15 years of experience in coding and leading software design/development of complex technical projects.