• IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee
• Voting member, 1993-2002; Editor, State Machines, 1996-1999; Editor, Task Group E, 2000-2002
• JEDEC JC-61 Standards Committee, Member
• Designed 24 processors in technologies ranging from TTL MSI to 45nm CMOS.
Over 30 years of experience in computer and system architecture, R&D, wired and wireless data networks, LTE, Wi-Fi protocols and IEEE 802.11 standards.
More than 25 patent litigation cases. Gave depositions and testified in court both in the U.S. and in Europe. Did numerous portfolio evaluations, claim analyses and prior art searches.
12 years developing raster graphics and image processing systems, I/O controllers and multiprocessor workstations. Invented and led development of the world’s first RAM-based color raster graphics system.
10 years applied symmetric multiprocessing to LAN servers and pioneered the use of a LAN as a virtual I/O channel. Invented and led development of the world’s first LAN with dynamically variable data rates.
15 years wireless data networks.
3 years writing operating systems and compilers
Affiliated with: IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Consumer Electronics Society, IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Management Society, IEEE Senior Member, Member of IEEE San Diego Section Executive Committee as Treasurer
Results-driven Senior Executive with more than 20 years experience and expertise in software and hardware engineering. Further expertise as a project and program manager with a strong blend of creative and technical skills. Demonstrated success in product and technology research and development as well as engineering process development and improvement.
• Developed Benchmark unitized Body design, new suspension, new I-6 and V-8 with 1st airbag implementation.
• Invented and commercialized remote audio controls concept.
• Post-Merger Integration Leader to combine departments and processes for Chrysler/ AMC merger
• Over 30 yrs of automotive experience
• Expert in automotive product engineering, development, manufacturing, sourcing, integration, labor
• Experienced in intellectual property analysis and strategy
• Experiences at major US automotive brands as well as start-ups
• Experiences with electric vehicles
• Contributed to Grand Cherokee, Magnum, Wrangler, Dodge Dakota
• Responsible for manufacturing in Mexico, Canada, and the US.