GHB Intellect provides an extensive array of services in high technology and scientific intellectual property consulting, reverse engineering, as well as research and development. We offer services in five general categories:
These general areas of services are not disjoint. In fact, it is the very inter-relations among these service areas that make us so uniquely qualified for such services. Not only do we have extensive background and experience in a wide variety of technologies and industries, but just as importantly, we are keeping up with our respective industries and continue to work on products, designs, and standards. This, in turn, further sharpens our technical and practical knowledge of the state-of-the-art and keeps us up-to-date with the industries and technologies we cover.
Our vast team of uniquely qualified technology, science, and IP experts along with our optimized processes to assign the perfectly-matching expert(s) to each and every project. Unlike our competitors, the project management is performed by a specialist from within our team. This means, the manager is highly qualified to understand the requirements of the project/case, select the optimal experts, providing them with state-of-the-art laboratories and high-tech equipment, and managing them cost-effectively to be able to deliver the highest value and work product quality. This approach has gained us high praises time and again.
We follow meticulous processes in all aspects of our case/project management. As an example, here is a step-by-step summary of how the project manager goes about choosing the right experts from our team of 100s and why it is more effective:
- Understand the technical requirements of the case.
- Map those requirements to qualifications to look for in an ideal expert.
- Quickly identify a list of candidate experts in the network who may be qualified for the case and who do not have any conflicts of interest within the scope of the case.
- Carefully review their resumes and interview them with an eye towards determining if the required qualifications truly exist in each expert on the list. (Keep in mind that reading between the lines in a resume or an interview is an art on its own. Only an expert in the general field can detect the nuances necessary to determine how strong the candidate is in a particular specialty.)
- Rank the candidate experts in various specialties and make a judgment call on the technical suitability of each candidate(s) for the case. (Note that, again, this judgment call is best made by the project manager, who is a technical expert in the general field as well.)
- If the technical suitability of the candidates is not on par with the requirements of the case, the search will extend to our global extended network. The project manager leads the extended search with the help of other experts to create another list of potentially suitable experts for the case. The evaluation process repeats as above, but this time, the references received from our own experts are also used to further evaluate the capabilities, qualifications, and experiences of the potentially suitable experts.
- At the end of the process, a ranked list of experts who are most suitable for the case are presented to the client along with the justification for the rankings and a recommendation on which expert(s) to use for the different parts of the case.
Should the client agree to use one or more of our experts, we offer our project management services to the client at no extra charge.