We seek an Intellectual Property Project Manager with general knowledge of different fields of science and technology who can combine his knowledge with his communication skills to manage IP analysis projects using GHB Intellect’s team of high-tech experts and scientists.
- Interfacing with clients to understand their requirements and requests
- Translating client requests and assignment into a streamlined project plan
- Interfacing with experts to understand their capabilities and fit for a project
- Assignment of tasks to experts and managing their deliverables and performance
- Reviewing deliverables for completeness and quality
- Managing assigned projects from start to finish with little supervision
- Providing excellent client support, updates and reports
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and have a friendly yet professional demeanor. Must be able to effectively manage time and multiple requests, and work independently, as well as within a team.
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong competency in computer tools and applications
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in business relationship management and/or customer relationship management is a plus
- Law/Consulting firm experience is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS or MS in an engineering/scientific field (PhD a plus)
- 2-3 yrs of experience in engineering research and development is a must
Intellectual Property Project Manager Location:
Please be advised that the Intellectual Property Project Manager location is San Diego, CA.