GHB Intellect is a world-class, intellectual property (IP) consulting services firm. With over 500 top-notch experts and professionals, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratories, and over a decade of business history, we provide unparalleled expertise and turn-key services to the intellectual property industry (high-tech corporations, law firms, etc.).
GHB Intellect’s unique business model and potential for professional advancement make this an excellent career opportunity for the hard-working, goal-oriented candidate. For more information on GHB Intellect, please visit GHBintellect.com.
GHB Intellect’s comprehensive services (technical, financial, legal, business) have seen tremendous demand in recent years. We are gearing up for the next phase of our growth. As such, we are seeking a passionate and self-starting individual with experience in the IP industry, to join the company in a senior role to help us continue with our growth. The successful candidate will assist the company both strategically and tactically. She/He will identify potential markets and clients, and lead in securing engagements. The successful candidate will also aid in developing/revising business plans for continued revenue growth using GHB Intellect’s unique value proposition.
- Identify new opportunities in existing and new markets
- Work as a key member of the executive team to lead GHB Intellect into the future
- Manage client acquisitions from start to finish, from identifying decision makers and contacting them, to final negotiation and contract finalization
- Help develop strategic plans for company growth
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and have friendly yet professional demeanor. Candidates need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of one or more technology industries and the IP industry
- Significant experience in sales in high-tech and/or IP industry
- Track-record of exceptional sales performance
- Extensive experience in the high-tech and/or IP industry
- Experience with patents and IP consulting
- Passion about the intersection of technology and intellectual property
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 5+ years of experience in sales, and sales development roles
- Experience selling for or to high-tech companies is preferred
- Experience selling for or to law firms is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office as well as Cloud-based software tools
Please be advised that the location is for San Diego, CA.