GHB Intellect is a world-class, full-service, intellectual property (IP) consulting services firm. With over 500 top-notch experts and professionals, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratories, and over a decade of business history, we provide unparalleled expertise and turn-key services to the intellectual property industry (high-tech corporations, patent law firms, brokers, funders, etc.).
GHB Intellect’s comprehensive services (technical, financial, legal, business) have seen tremendous demand in recent years. Our unique value proposition and the high potential for professional advancement make this an excellent career opportunity for the hard-working, goal-oriented candidate. For more information on GHB Intellect, please visit https://ghbintellect.com/.
We are gearing for the next phase of our growth. As such, we are seeking a passionate and self-starting individual with experience in the IP industry, to join the company in a senior role to help us continue with our growth. The successful candidate will assist the company both strategically and tactically. She/He will development comprehensive business development strategies, identify potential markets/clients, and lead us in securing strategic engagements. The successful candidate will also assist in developing/revising business plans for continued revenue growth using GHB Intellect’s unique value proposition.
- Identify new opportunities in existing and new markets
- Manage client acquisitions from start to finish, from identifying decision makers and contacting them, to final negotiation and contract finalization
- Help develop strategic plans for company growth
- Work as a key member of the GHB Intellect team to lead the company into the future
- Organize using CRM tools
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and have friendly yet professional demeanor. Candidates need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Extensive Experience in the IP industry
- Significant experience in sales or business development in high-tech and/or IP industry
- Track-record of exceptional business development performance
- Experience with patents and IP consulting
- Proficient in CRM tools
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and intellectual property
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player
- MBA or JD degree is a plus
GHB Intellect offers highly competitive compensation packages, including profit-sharing, 401K, and health benefits.
San Diego, CA (Preferred)