As part of our suite of engineering support services, we provide engineering project management as a fundamental area of expertise. Engineering project management requires high technical aptitude combined with a results-oriented approach to complete complex engineering projects. To do so successfully, our engineering project management services adhere to the same standard methodologies and processes as project management with specialization solely on engineering projects.
Key Elements of Engineering Project Management
Based on international benchmarking activities (Merrow, 2010), an average of 40% of all projects do not deliver on what is promised. At GHB Intellect, we have developed several key elements of our engineering project management service to deliver exceptional project management results:
- Analyze the requirements of the project.
- Develop a detailed project execution plan including resources, timelines, milestones, budget, etc. Typically we provide a fixed-price budget.
- Assemble a top-notch team of technology experts and technicians who are hand-picked to have the perfect background and experience for the project. The team will be managed by a veteran engineering project manager. The client gets to review resumes and verify the team’s fit for the job.
- Provision the right facilities and equipment necessary for the project.
- Manage the team and the project to make sure quality measures, deadlines and budgets are met, while keeping client abreast of the progress.
- Deliver a full report along with all raw data. The reports and data are confidential to the client and are not shared with others.
Application of Engineering Project Management
This service can be used for engineering as well as reverse engineering projects. Engineering Project Management is especially useful for non-engineering clients (such as law firms) who require engineering and/or scientific activity (whether small or large) to be performed. This is very useful in patent disputes where industry-accepted engineering best practices must be shown to have been employed.
Our engineering project pricing and billing can change based on client project needs. To get a better idea of pricing, please contact us so that we can assist you with a consultation with one of our engineering project managers.
GHB Intellect is a full-service intellectual property consulting and engineering services firm. With a growing cadre of hundreds of industry-seasoned experts & professionals, as well as access to full suites of design and testing equipment, we specialize in high-tech, science, and innovation.